Installing a Klaviyo Form
1. In your Klaviyo account, go to Signup Forms and click on the Install Code Snippet button
2. Copy the code. Also note the verification option in this window, which you can use after you complete steps 1 through 5 in this article.
3. Log in to your Spectra website and go to Theme Settings, then scroll down to the Universal Scripts area
4. Paste your Klaviyo script under the Custom Scripts – After <body> tag area. If there is already another script, leave 1 blank line between the existing script and your Klaviyo Script. Grey boxes below cover sensitive information for privacy purposes. Your script will have your proprietary data in these areas.
5. Scroll back up to the very top of the Theme Settings area and click the Update button to publish your change. You can use the Klaviyo verification tool at this stage to ensure you implemented the script correctly.
6. Once you have this snippet installed, you can move on to creating your Klaviyo form. In Klaviyo, go to Sign Up Forms > Create Form. Choose Embed. Select your design.
7. Click Publish and copy the embed code
8. Go to the page where you want to add the form in WordPress, find the block you want to add it to and click on Text view, then paste the code
9. Scroll back up to the top of the page and click Update or Publish so your update takes effect.
10. If you want to display the form on every page of your site, repeat steps 8 and 9 on every page.